Fyrne Lake Farms
- Facility Rental
Fyrne Lake Farms is a 2500 acre wilderness property with a mile long lake. It hosts a private fishing club, lake pavilion for weddings and special events and a lodge for corporate and private meetings and retreats. We are a proud member of the Dyersburg/Dyer County Chamber of Commerce.
- 1 mile long, up to 37 feet deep
- 7.9 miles of treed shoreline
- Pristine, natural setting abundant wildlife.
- Actively managed through sport fishing and baitfish stocking, fish structure additions and watershed protection.
- Limited number of memberships to ensure a unique and peaceful experience every visit.
Located 10 min. NW of Dyersburg. From I55, proceed north on Highway 78, 2.5 miles. Turn left on Highway 182 and proceed 2.8 miles to the front gate on the right side.